Friday, October 2, 2009
Pumpkin Latte and Instant Coffee
Disclaimer: for the most part I've given up coffee. I haven't had any in weeks. I stopped buying cream because I'm trying to give up dairy. Well without cream I don't like coffee, hence I haven't made a cup of coffee in probably 2 months. I've been drinking tea - green tea, herbal tea, raspberry tea, whatever tea and not even every day. However I've been dying for a cup of real coffee this week; sucky weather in Michigan, very long week at work, another surprise birth announcement from a friend who I didn't know was pregnant, and those attractive Starbucks advertisements showing the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Therefore, I just ran to the Kroger by my house that has a Starbucks and I got me one!!! Hmmm yummy. While I was there I did the taste testing to compare their regular coffee with their new instant coffee. I got it wrong!! I picked their regular brew for being instant. I actually liked the taste of the instant one better! How funny. Anyway....I got a coupon for a free cup! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not much of a coffee drinker (prefer tea most days), but I do like Starbucks lattes. The Pumpkin Spice lattes are good, but my favourites are the Gingerbread Lattes at Christmastime. Can't wait! ; )
ReplyDelete