Sunday, October 11, 2009
Prayers for my cousin and her husband
My sister called me tonight with the terrible news that my cousin's husband lost several fingers today in an accident on their farm. They are farmers in a town near Lansing, MI and have 3 young children. We just saw them at my grandmother's 100th birthday party last month. I am praying for his pain and recovery, but also for their future. They own hundreds of acres and not only have crops, but also have a farm full of animals - cows, pigs, horses, etc. I pray that God helps them handle this devastating situation. For those of you who pray, please keep them in your thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, that is terrible! I hope he is able to recover from that, though I am sure it will be incredibly hard.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! What a terrible accident. I will keep your cousin and her husband in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete