Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pictures from Grandma's 100th birthday

September 5, 2009 - the day my grandma Florence Louise turned 100 years old!

Blowing out the candles!



My dad, sister, her kids, me and grandma

my sister, my aunt, my cousin's daughter and grandma


7 of the 9 great grandkids

My dad and my aunt Mary with Grandma - after 4 cocktails. Time for a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So amazing. I would love to hear her stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing milestone!! So wonderful that you were all there to share it with her. The last picture is so sweet.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to you both! Sorry I've been missing in action on here and facebook. Facebook has like all of my work people on it and for some reason all of the sudden it doesn't seem like such a fun place as much anymore - does that sound weird? Everyone is on all the time checking out everyone's stuff and it makes me feel a little funny sometimes. Hope you're doing well...Tracy and I were talking about getting together sometime soon. Are you interested? I know I would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete