Monday, September 14, 2009

Gazpacho recipe - this one turned out great!

6-10 ripe tomatoes
1/2 of a large cucumber - remove seeds
1 green pepper
1 small onion
2-4 garlic cloves minced (depends how you like it)
1/3 cup oil
2 tbls sherry vinegar
1 cup water
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp cilantro

Chop up raw tomatoes (deseed if you want), cucumber, onion and pepper and put into blender with water, oil, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, and salt. Grind up in blender. Taste to see if you need to add salt. How long you blend it is up to you - you can make it as chunky or as smooth as you want. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Delicioso!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Perfect summer soup. Will try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! Oh, I must try this recipe I love gazpacho soup!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete