Saturday, April 24, 2010

Timing Couldn't be Worse

for a damn head cold!! Ugh. I felt it coming on last night, but I was hoping my sore throat was just caused by drainage from my tears over Kelly dog. Nope - woke up with the telltale signs of an actual cold - sore throat, crappy feeling. My exam is Monday afternoon - I'm planning on studying hard this weekend, but now I get to feel like shit doing so. I will have to see how I feel on Monday morning because if my nose is running I will have to move the exam - they don't let you take anything into the exam room - no kleenex, no cough drops, no nothing. Plus I don't want to get anyone else sick. I just got back from Kroger and stocked up on Airborne. I'm hoping I can turn this into a minor cold.

This also now means my surgery scheduled for Thursday could be in jeopardy - may have to move that out too, which could result in a 6 week delay trying to get on my doctor's surgery calendar. I will see how I feel on Monday and call the doctor's office and see what they say.

I haven't been sick in a year and 5 months - why this week? I'm so pissed.

5 comments:

  1. stress lowers your immune system! boo hiss!! I hope you are all better Monday so you don't have to reschedule everything. Good luck with your exam! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress bums out your immune system! boo hiss!! I hope you are all better Monday so you don't have to reschedule everything. Good luck with your exam! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no...hoping by today, you are feeling MUCH better. GOOD LUCK this afternoon....I know you'll be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck on the exam ! Hopefully you are there now !

    I hope you feel better too. Where you having the surgery done at ?

    ReplyDelete