Sorry to brag, but I love it when my business gets published in the newspaper. We are on the front page of the local Port Huron Times Herald printed paper, and on their website version as well. That's my mom pictured at the bottom of the page (can't see her on the picture on my blog, you have to click through to read the article). Of course they didn't get the cutest displays in our store, but they did get the house that separates the retail store from the factory. That big picnic table is full of our sale soap - we are having a big moving sale right now to get rid of stuff before we move to the new place in a couple of weeks. I'm heading up tonight to see progress on the new place and take some more pictures.
Here's a picture of the article, but you can click
here to read it fully.
Brag away! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome ! Yippee !
ReplyDeleteAwesome, girl! So incredibly proud of you and this article highlights your achievements!!
ReplyDeleteyou are superstars!! your family should be so proud. I am excited about the new store and opening.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so cool :) You must be very proud of all you have accomplished!
ReplyDelete