Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Holiday Pictures - Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, etc.

Our Christmas tree viewed from above!

My cousins and I on Christmas Eve - Leigh Anne, Kathy, Me, Megan and Jill.

Tarzan and I on New Years Eve Leann and I on New Years Eve Nina, Mike and I on Dec. 27th. We've been friends for 15-18 years and have met for a holiday brunch every year for probably the past 9 years. Mike lives in Chicago, so I will hopefully be seeing him more. He is a RN and also studying for his acupuncture license. He is now able to practice on people, so I'm hoping for some discounted acupuncture on my frequent trips to Chicago! Nina lives less than a mile from me, and we really should see each other more than we do. When we worked together in Europe (me in Spain, her in Germany), we saw each other more. Hmm, I will try to correct that in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. what great shots! Glad you got together with so many friends and family. Were the cats hiding under the bed??!!

    I found that I see more of my friends living here than if I were living in the same state with them back home. It's very weird how that works.

    ReplyDelete